You can upload documents to a webpage and list it for people to download.
- Select and highlight the text that you want to link to the document.
- Click on the Link icon (a globe with a chain )
- Next select the link URL form the Link Type drop down list.
- To insert a document that was uploaded to the server previously, click the Browse Server button and select the document from the right pane of the window that pops-up.
To insert a document that is on your workstation -
- Click the Browse Server button like above and then click on the Upload tab, click the Browse...(or Choose File... depending on the browser) button and select the document from your file system.
- Click the Upload button.
- This will store the document on the Drupal server.
- Find and double-click the document from the right pane.
- Click the OK button.