Before you begin you should have
A website on the SF State Drupal 7 platform
A web page(s) developed on the site
How to add local CSS to a Web Page
1. Log in to the Drupal website on the SF State platform
2. From the Administration menu located at the top of the page, select Module. On the overlay that appears search for CSS injector module, enable the module and save the configuration.
3. After enabling the module, select the People from the Administration menu and select Permissions. On the screen that appears search for CSS injector in the Filter list.
4. Set permission for full administrator by selecting the checkbox below full administrator and save the permission.
5. Select Configuration from the Administration menu and select Development and then select the CSS injector option.
6. On the screen that appears, click the + symbol to add a new rule.
7. Enter a Name, Description and CSS code on the "Add a new rule" screen.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Save button to enable the new rule.